In this sense, the Owner guarantees compliance with the current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
- 1 Identity of the person in charge
- 2 Principles applied to the data processing
- 3 Obtaining personal data
- 4 Your rights
- 5 Purpose of the processing of personal data
- 6 Security of personal data
- 7 Content from other websites
- 8 Cookies policy
- 9 Legitimation for data processing
- 10 Categories of personal data
- 11 Preservation of personal data
- 12 Web browsing
- 13 Accuracy and veracity of personal data
- 14 Acceptance and consent
- 15 Revocability
Identity of the person in charge
Owner: Daniel da Silva Jarque
Registered domain name: gwst.eu
Registered trademark: GWST
Business name and business activity: cap
Social denomination: none
Registered office: none
Principles applied to the data processing
In the treatment of your personal data, the Owner must apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty, and transparency: The Owner will always require consent for the processing of your personal data which may be for one or several specific purposes about which he will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The holder will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which they are requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment.
The Owner will inform you of the corresponding retention period, depending on the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and remove those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that your security, confidentiality, and integrity are guaranteed. You should know that the Owner takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of its users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To browse https://gwst.eu, you do not need to provide any personal data. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- By contacting through the contact forms (which the Holder manages with Contact Form 7) or by sending an email.
- When making a comment on an article (which the Holder manages with Contact Form 7).
- By registering in a subscription form or a newsletter that the Holder manages with Newsletter.
The Owner informs you that regarding your personal data, you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of its treatment.
- Object to treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at some point can contact the Holder and ask for information about the data you have stored and how you obtained them, request their rectification, request the portability of your personal data, object to the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of this data in the Owner’s files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability, and opposition you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with valid proof in law such as a photocopy of your D.N.I. or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Owner are different according to the information capture system:
Contact forms: The Owner requests personal data which may include: Name and surname or email address in order to respond to your queries.
For example, the Owner uses this data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments, or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other query you may have that is not subject to the website conditions.
Content subscription forms: The Owner requests personal data: Name and surname and email address to manage the subscription list and send newsletters.
The data you provide to the Holder will be located on GrupDos servers, with an address in Cerdanyola (Catalonia).
There are other purposes for which the owner processes personal data:
To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include developing tools and algorithms that help this website ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
To support and improve the services offered by this website.
To manage social networks, the owner has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the Owner’s social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies, and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceeds in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
LinkedIn (not done yet)
YouTube (not done yet)
The Holder will process the personal data in order to correctly administer their presence on the social network, inform you of their activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow.
In no case will the holder use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Holder takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best industry practices to prevent its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction thereof.
Content from other websites
Pages on this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly the same as if you had visited the other website.
On the Cookies Policy page, you can consult all the information relating to the collection policy, the purpose, and the treatment thereof.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the holder are:
- Identification data
Preservation of personal data
The personal data you provide to the Owner will be kept until you request its deletion.
By browsing https://gwst.eu non-identifying data may be collected, which may include, the IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits, and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analytics services:
- Jetpack: to see more about this tool, go to Cookies Policy,
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, and study browsing patterns.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You undertake that the data provided to the Owner is correct, complete, accurate, and current, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As a user of the website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to the site, exonerating the Owner from any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability, and opposition you must send an email to email@example.com together with valid proof in law such as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in effect until they are modified by others duly published.